The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Unreal Work vs. Fernando Keops vol. 1 - Cheating at Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
They both sound like very good DVD's. Which is the "better buy"? I own Fan-2-C and think that Paul Wilson is very creative. I don't own anything of Keops therefore I don't know of his style of teaching. So what are some of your opinions? Thanks.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Fernando Keops teach all the technique in deep, deep detail I highly recommend you his DVD set.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I don't have Keops DVD's yet, Quite honestly his smile scares me. lol. But I do have the Unreal Work DVD and it is great. I highly reccomend it.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5761 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
his smile scares me. lol.

That is even funnier when looking at your avatar. Smile
winstonwolf
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of winstonwolf
Quote:
That is even funnier when looking at your avatar. Smile

Or yours!
Abiloko
View Profile
New user
Barcelona (Spain)
55 Posts

Profile of Abiloko
The Keops's dvd gives you an explanation step by step of all the techniques, and show you the applications in magic with the public, I think it's a good introductory work about the gambling techniques, but in my opinion "Unreal work" explain more advanced tips. The two dvd's are good, and perfectly compatible.
Best is yet to come ˇˇˇ
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
I had a bad experience with Keops and I wouldn't buy his dvd beside that he is a nice guy.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5761 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I had a great experience with Fernando both at the shoot and eating Sushi on the way to the airport. Amazing guy, amazingly talented magician and teacher. L&L has a real hidden treasure with this DVD set.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Yes I admit that he is very nice guy. About his work I was stunned how many mistakes he did in Punta Cana. Even people complained.
superdave101
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of superdave101
I don't think is good to talk about other magicians mistakes.
I respect all magicians regardless of making mistakes.
I don't think there's a magician who hasn't made mistakes.
I think Fernando is without a doubt an excellent magician.

David R.
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Laci200
I know how you feel, a few years ago David Copperfield came to Mexico city at the auditorio nacional, and he can´t fly because something was wrong, but this things could happen to any magician, if you have the Guastaferros lecture notes "Second Storm" he wrote about a restaurant performance and the whole deck felt down to the flor, so averybody can make mistakes, but all the awards wone by Keops are because he is fantastic, he is really amazing, not only in close up also in parlor and stage magic, in my opinion one of the best magicians in the world. and about the new dvd´s I only can said AMAZING SET!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

You guys souldn't asking in PM what went wrong. I just said the truth. You can ask him personally because he'll remember my email. And yes David we should talk about other people mistakes. I saw on other topic where people talking Copperfield mistakes. Of course no one perfect. Everyone making mistakes so you can learn and avoid the same. Maybe his dvd is good because they edit what they don't need but I still will not buy.
Alejandro: I know he is from the same country as you so I understand your point.
Maybe he didn't practiced. Or he did tricks which he didn't performed long time. Or he tought Punta Cana is not Caesar Pallace and he didn't care. My co worker went to the same place 2 weeks later and Fernando wasn't there anymore. What I think EVERYONE should perform his best everywhere and do not make differences between Caesar Pallace or Punta Cana.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Unreal Work vs. Fernando Keops vol. 1 - Cheating at Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL