The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shrunken coins... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Whats up everyone. I found a great site that sells shrunken coins... they zap these things with tons of electricity or something, and then get zapped into smalled sizes... check out this site... maybe everyone already new about this, but I thought it was VERY cool. Its similar to the shrunken bills that hanks has. I just thought that a shrunken quarter/half like these would add some realism to a changing coin effect... maybe a little puff of smoke or something would be cool too... I want to get one and play around with the raven! have fun -Jesse

http://teslamania.delete.org/frames/interesting1.html
KidCrenshaw
View Profile
Special user
USA
537 Posts

Profile of KidCrenshaw
I've got a handfull of tiny coins that I bought from my local coin shop.

They come with a Half, quarter, dime, nickel, and penny for $2. They are extremely detailed front, and back, and they're non-magnetic.

I've used them for changing a dime to a penny, and then change the penny to an ultra small penny.

The only problem is the French drop... any pointers?
"Put your faith in Providence, but always cut the cards"
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Its all in the pinch Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shrunken coins... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL