The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Revolutionary Card Technique (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

2hot
View Profile
New user
Sydney
89 Posts

Profile of 2hot
Can anyone direct me to further tips about the card switches section? I tried learning the first few, but I find the descriptions very difficult to interpret. And has anyone noticed that the picture describing the rear flat plam and rear angle palm are exactly the same. Even better, does anyone have any video clips of these switches? Your help much appreciated
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
At the Blackpool Conference this year, Bill Malone said that he was planning to release a dvd series based on Marlo's RCT book(s).

As he was very close to Marlo, he said he had lots of tips on many of the sleights and had a lot of previously unpublished material which may see the light of day for the first time in these dvds as well.

I think he said he was planning to work with L&L on this project, so if you can put up with David et al (Cassandra is my favourite), it should be worth waiting for.

Hope the above helps.
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
I'm really sorry to bring up an old topic but I would love to hear if anything ever came of this. DVDs about some of this material would be a great help because I have a hard time seeing some of this stuff flying by. Side Steal Center Deal anyone?

I thought the same thing about the switches section. There seems to be quite a few typos and occasional pictures that don't match text here and there. I think it's forgivable when you consider the huge volume of stuff in here Smile.
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
I dunno but it seems to me that the Rear Angle Palm is something similar to a Tenkai or at least that is what I am getting.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Yes Marlo "borrowed" quite a few moves from quite a few people and had an ethic of his own as to "creation", but what's important is that someone can show the result in action and possibly teach it when it turns out to be practical. There were at least four possible performers to do it, Weasley James, Jon Racherbaumer, David Solomon and Bill Malone: Bill Malone has done it for us. Thank you, Bill.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Revolutionary Card Technique (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL