The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » BlackCat video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Themaster
View Profile
New user
Denver CO
13 Posts

Profile of Themaster
For those of you who bought both of Jerry and De'vo's Card flourish teaching videos, you would have gotten a bonus CD. On the Bonus CD, there is a very quick clip of a black cat running by. For those of you who can find it, let Superhandz know where it is, and they will give you a cool video clip called the BlackCat video.

The BlackCat video is the only video footage out of Jerry's killer table cuts you may have read about in his Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes. It also has some
"warm up" footage of De'vo that has a couple of sweet combos.

This is only one of their challenges, and like always, they have awesome rewards.

This challenge is posted on their forum, but was told that not everyone who has the CDs is on the forum, so here it is for those of you that own those awesome CDs.... good luck hunting, it's worth it!!!

Francisco
Yoseph
View Profile
New user
Austria
21 Posts

Profile of Yoseph
You are right!! I found it yesterday, and the BlackCat vid clips are COOL!!! Those guys rock!!!

Yoseph/Kathy
Devo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Devo
Hello,

So far 4 people have completed the BlackCat challenge. Good job guys. Jerry and I love to hook up artists. We have several more challenges on the way, and chances to win more video clips, and teaching videos that no one else has, or has seen.

Congrats to Doug Pace the magic Sponge for winning my underground SSS (self standing sculpture) contest. He completed an A frame with a packet balanced on top, self standing (with all fingers away) in 2 days. Great job....

Good luck on the Black Cat from all of us.

De'vo
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
The Black Cat video is great, the table cuts are killer, and De'vo's combo is just great to watch. A great bonus video, I must say my friend!!!

You never stop amazing me how you and Jerry think outside the box!

Heck, think I'll name My teaching CD that!
MagicSponge
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicSponge
Hey De'vo, Thanks so much for telling the others about the A-Frame I really, really, really appreciate it.

Anyway, I just watched the Black Cat video at least 10 times! IT ROCKS! The stuff on there is awesome. I won't say what is on it, since that should be a surprise, but I will say that it's some AWESOME stuff. It has De'vo and the Flourishman on it, doing some great stuff!

The black cat video is awesome, if you have the bonus CD and haven't found the black cat video, then start searching again! It's awesome! The black cat video is great!
Thanks again,

Doug-The Magic Sponge.
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
This video is awesome. I really encourage you all to get these CDs. You shouldn't miss this opportunity to learn such great stuff from such great teachers
and the special Black Cat bonus is great. It shows some cool moves during a practice time.
Gary
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » BlackCat video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL