The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New Tenyo Item- Escape king (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1844 Posts

Profile of Platt
There's a review over at Allmagic.com.

Apparently it's gimmick free. Other than that, it sounds very Tenyo. Does anyone have this one?
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
Magnus
View Profile
New user
Brazil
52 Posts

Profile of Magnus
Seems pretty nice. Is there any demonstration video avaliable? Smile
Faroshuffle
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, CA (Orangevale)
69 Posts

Profile of Faroshuffle
This is a really clever idea. It's screaming for a really good presentation though. I also think, once you own the secret, you could come up with a way to make it look less "magic shoppy". It's a pretty neat thing. Smile
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I think magicsmith has a video on it. You can also check Tenyo's official site for the video. The video doesn't look good though. You might even figure out how its done after watching it.
Bernard Sim
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1668 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I own all the Tenyo new items. If you like some clever and quick effects, I think you might invest in Escape King. However, that is not a GREAT effect. I cannot fool someone with this sometimes. And some people think it is not a good magic as well.

Alex
The Real Way of Magic is to touch the soul of our audience, but not to touch the ego of our soul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » New Tenyo Item- Escape king (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL