The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mike Michaels Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hello everyone. I ordered a 1,000 dollar table from Mike Michaels on April 13 2005. Has anyone else ordered one? If so how is yours? I have had to send mine back a few times. For paint drippings, nicks in the wood, the motor pulley broke the first time I turned on. Things like this. I have not been able to talk to him now for oover a month and he still has the table. He told me this was one of his best ones. And that this was a prototype. Man if he would have know this I wouldn't have orderd one. I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Michael Bairefoot
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi Bairefoot Smile

Opps!! U should have posted earlier......I pay close to US$1200.00 Plus shipping..estimate to be another $160.00 for Air shipping to Sin.plus Fiber Encore Case with wheels......cost US$230....a custom made OLEC table...this is rather ex...till now has yet to be completed Smile

When Mike showed me the first build design, I rejected it due to some problems.......but Mike is very nice & promise to do a good job second time....Understand now, Dave from Bill Smith & Mike are together customise my table the second time......

I do not wish to see the problems you faces, if not my shipping will cost me a bomb! I will call Mike now to discuss ..sigh Smile
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hello just got an email today from Michaels. Said that he just sent out my table. One day on the Café and it gets done. I love this place. Remember Joe Yu I was going to sell this at magic coventions. I am sure it will look great. I will let you know. Thanks

Michael Bairefoot
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Haha Smile you own me a drink..."hint hint" Smile

Yes, I am sure Mike will make a great table for us...I spoke to him last night...mentioned your table defects...hope mine won't happens ..if not, shipping is a headache to me Smile...anyway Mike is very professional on the phone....not mentioning a Very Nice, Warm & friendly guy! Smile

Opps, just a suggestion you don't sell it at convention...keep it...cos Mike told he he will stop making them now due to some reasons Smile

Anyway we will exchange photos with each other when is here ok Smile

Warmest Regards
doveboy
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Got my table today. Well I got every thing but the table top. I hope it comes tomorrow. Also, everything looks great except that one of the wheels and its screws were completely off the base of table (the screws were stripped out). Also, the screws that connect the table to the base are the wrong size. After I get these things fixed the table will be working and looking great.

Michael Bairefoot
John Martin
View Profile
Special user
994 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Sounds like a great buy for 1200$. Did I mention the property I have in.......

John
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of reedrc
So.... forgive me.. What is this thing?
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hey guys. I did not recieve the table top yet. Just thought I would let you know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mike Michaels Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL