The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Scarface Ring Flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josef K
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Josef K
An idea for the reappearance of a borrowed ring.

So the ring is gone. You say: "I'm very sorry that I've lost your ring. This reminds me of a funny story! A budding young hitman of the Chicago mob one day borrowed Al Capone's old family ring without permission. As all of you probably know, Al had very slim fingers, and when the killer tried to get the ring off, he miserably failed. The only solution to this predicament he could come up with was to cut his finger off. And so he did.

"When Al later that evening got his old ring back (with a brand new finger) he was thrilled. He immediately took his bottle of baby lotion out of his pocket and with a little lubrication he easily removed the ring from the severed finger. The thug got his finger back and immediately went to the hardware store to buy some duck tape."

"This one-fingered mobster" you continue "was in fact my great grandfather. And as a consolation I will give you his finger, which I have been keeping in my pocket as a lucky charm. It will point out the right direction in your life."

Bring out a white hanky, soaked in blood. Open it and show a severed finger with the spectator’s ring on it!
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Excellent thinking Josef!

Gary
gordonmj
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of gordonmj
When I perform this I keep eye contact at all times.
booya!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Great idea Josef! How about this: A thimble type vanish with the ring combined with the old finger in the box trick.

Effect: Ring is placed into hand. Box is removed from pocket. A blow and the ring is gone. Spectator removes box top and sees bloody finger with ring. Spectator is instructed to remove ring. Finger stands up. Easy, impromptu, funny, creepy.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josef K
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Josef K
Thanks guys!

And Josh, I like the simplicity of your solution.

Josef K
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Scarface Ring Flight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL