The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie/Cloth Building (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I have received permission to use a song which is about a sea lion...the lyrics are educational and tell a great narrative that will go along with a zombie/floating type effect...what I want to do is make/buy? a zombie gimmick that will float a small plastic toy sea lion...in conjunction I want to, likely, have made a zombie cloth that has an ocean type scene on it...any ideas on where to start?...thanks for any help you can provide!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7384 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I can make the cloth up if that is what you are asking. I just watched Dale Salwak perform using the cloth I made.

Though it might be delicate, what about a skim type transparent material over a light blue cloth with swirels (sp) in it?

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Not sure I understand what your question is????
Perhaps you can clarify?
You can use the normal gimmick to do what you want to do.
Foulard can be any type silk you want.
I have an M&M and a Sponge Bob modified to do a zombie routine.
I can help as to how to modify a prop if that is what your asking.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie/Cloth Building (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL