The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Hi i'veto do a show only card magic and I wondered if this would be a good show. there r some gimmicked tricks in it but I think that is good:) so.. tricks you can suggest, or tricks that I should leave out?

1. Masons ESP routine marked thought
2. Ambitious card routine
3. No ****ing way followed with same aces:
4. Twisting the aces
5. Invisible deck routine
6. Radar deck followed by breakthrough card system
7. twisted Sisters
8. A Dream of Aces

woch concludes the show nicely.

Your opinions please..
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It's not what we think, but how your AUDIENCE thinks of it.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Yes but hats not the point since the audience hasnt seen it et. the point is.. is this setlist for justa reular show good qua tricks/effects.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Maybe try using something with more punch to kick off your set with than an ESP routine but I'm not familiar with that routine so I can't really comment.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Its a ncie routine. I have it from osterlinds etmmm . its where esp cards are dealt and spectator gets 5coins. he csn choose any number of coin he wants and places them on any card.. not only does he predict the exact number of coins possible to achieve this effct, also he klays them on the exact cards that makes the effect posssible and the cards where he lays them on match . (there r 10 cards dealt and another 10 cards dealt upon the 10 cards that lay down. I think its a good 1

I am thinking of doing queens out of control first for a killer effect then do the esp routine its just a trick more.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
The only thing that I can see, That I would change if it was for me would be the ammount of packet effects. You are going to be doing a lot of switches.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Yeah but there is a sory behind all thsoe tricks
I first tell a little story communicate with specators. I always like to be friendly so sneaky moves r not a prob.

No reactions that means its settled:P hehe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL