The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » First time busking help!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magik kat
View Profile
New user
Clagary
11 Posts

Profile of magik kat
Hey, I hav never gone out onto the street sand performed magic before, but I have done tons of magic for family members and friends. Are there different methods of busking or do you jsut take your hat of and passs it around at the end of the presentation or routine. Also my routine only consists of sponge balls and 4 or 5 card tricks. Would people be satisfyed enough with a couple card tricks and sponge ball tricks? I start off with sponge ball tricks then do two card monte, then biddle trick, then mind reach or ace shake, maybe satans ashes( also know as burned), and finally card in mouth. Is this routine satisfying enough or do you htink I should wait and bulk up on some new types of magic to add in?
the art of magic is seeing and beleiving, not seeing and revealing.
magik kat
View Profile
New user
Clagary
11 Posts

Profile of magik kat
I am also only 14 years of age. WOuld that effect peoples response to giving me money?
the art of magic is seeing and beleiving, not seeing and revealing.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Howdy Kat. First let me say, stay in and attend school. Secondly I believe you are in Calgary Canada. There is a very good youth magic group in Calgary headed up by Ryan Pilling. You may want to contact Ryan and get active in the group where you will not only find others kids your age interested in magic but be able to expand your list of effects. Lastly what you describe as street magic is actually strolling magic. Great for close up, not for a street performance (sorry Blainiacs) and unlikely to get you any money unless you are charming etc.. Don't give up, expand your knowledge, and good luck to you.
Steve V
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » First time busking help!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL