The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Online Kids Magic Forums (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Hello there everyone!

I love the Café, and all its generous members, but in the interest of completeness, I was hopng we could start a thread listing the other ptions available to Childrens Magical Entertainers online.

I think that by doing this we can benefit even more from the benefits of collaboration.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
David, great idea. Also give the forum at http://www.kidabra.org a try. Between this forum and that one, I have information overload...and the ideas roll!

:o) Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
There are others out there, that don't just have Children's Magical Entertainers, and I find them very helpful, too.

Here's one that is a general forum, with a Children's Magical Entertainers area. Run by Tom Boleware, who wrote a great book on Daycare magic!

Pine Belt Magic Forum.

Here's one that is more about the business and marketing side of life, started by Dean Hankey (aka TheDean). Again, we don't really discuss magic, per se (though many of the members are entertainers), but business, including marketing, publicity, mailings, advertising, customer relationships, etc. A very important topic for entertainers who strive to be professional. Yes, they do have a section for entertainers and presenters (you'll have to seek it out, but it is there, with thousands of very valuable posts), with posts specifically addressing the marketing questions of entertainers. I love this place, and am a "Professor" there:

The Dean's List Forum.

One more place that is worth knowing about is Scott Sullivan's forum, with a focus on promotional videos (very focused topic, but very solid information):

Reels In Motion Forum.

- Donald

P.S. Like Skip and a few others around here, I'm also a member of the KidAbra forum.
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Great suggestions guys - keep them coming, are there any foums that are invitation only?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Online Kids Magic Forums (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL