The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Douglas L Tilford 21st Century suspension (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
In the early 90's there was a levitation called the 21st century suspension It consisted of Two black and gold uprights supporting a covered board with gold trim ANY member (adult or youth) of the audience lays upon the board and the uprights are removed leaving the person suspended in mid air... You are free to move about and you can even go sit in the audience while the spectator is floating in air at the time it retailed for about $400.00 is anyone familiar with this illusion? If so can it be purchased today and if so who sells it? I found this information in an old Linking ring book from 1994 and I would be interested in buying one today if it still exists. I wouldn't rule out building one if someone can get the plans for this illusion
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
b-gann
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of b-gann
http://www.tilfordillusions.com/

look around here I am not sure if these are what you are looking for but it fits the description.
b-gann
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of b-gann
Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
Looks like a crappy version of the blaney 3001 suspension am I right?
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
I have one, had it for about six years now. It is serviceable. I use it for school shows or places where I am on a platform type stage. It still costs around $400.00 and I can't say I am disappointed with the purchase. PM me if you are interested in knowing more. I am not offering it for sale, I like it and intend to keep it.

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I never liked the x suspensions. Although for the price you can't go wrong. I would rather have this than the magic carpet suspension for the same price.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Thank you eveyone for your input you all have been very helpful.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Douglas L Tilford 21st Century suspension (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL