The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mirrortrate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Does anyone have any experience with a small illusion sold called Mirrortrate Devin Knight?) Can an audience member knock on the mirror? How close can it be performed? Opinions?

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1

Thanks,
Dan.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I don't know anything about the illusion .. but man, are those chicks hot or what!

Steve
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
They make smaller versions of this. This is a big and expensive one. I wouldn't get it, only because of what you get for the price. There are many more and better illusions you can get for this price.
-Tyler
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Such as?
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
As far as quality is concerned, I have heard that it's not bad at all. Personally I think the effect could be a little stronger, but I'm all picky about mirror penetrations. I think good ones can be hard to find.
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Thanks for all of the comments and I agree. I was looking for something simple that could be performed under extreme conditions (close up with broad angles) and didn't know if this might reasonably work. The use of audience members are a plus.

Thanks again!
Dan.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2005-08-14 02:56, Chezaday wrote:
I don't know anything about the illusion .. but man, are those chicks hot or what!

Steve

What do you mean hot? They're smokin' hot!
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Don't despair Steve, If you wore a cool shirt and had your hair combed forward like that guy, and drop that Rock n Roll thing, you could be a "chick magnet" too. Smile

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Now I know what I've been doing wrong .. Time to change my whole schtick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mirrortrate (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL