The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Leslie Piddington (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KapBoy77
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Canada
213 Posts

Profile of KapBoy77
Hey,

I just finished reading the Piddington article in Genii and they never said what ever
happened to Leslie Piddington. I was hoping someone would know something.

Thanks,

Andre
Any day I'm walking on top of the grass instead of looking up at the roots is a good day!
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1911 Posts

Profile of David Numen
She is still alive as far as I know - she was featured on the Mentalism episode of the recent BBC series on Magic. She looked pretty well!
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2005-08-14 13:14, Andre M Bisson wrote:
Hey,

I just finished reading the Piddington article in Genii and they never said what ever
happened to Leslie Piddington. I was hoping someone would know something.

Thanks,

Andre

She was his first wife, right?
Wonder if his second, with whom he continued the act for awhile, I believe, is still alive?
In any event, it appears that neither wife ever spilled the beans as to how their effects were achieved -- impressive in itself!
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
EspDuo
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of EspDuo
Leslie Piddington appeared at the Magic History Conference two years ago and gave a talk of her time as a Mentalist. She is very much alive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Leslie Piddington (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL