The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Any Card to Wallet by Viking Manufacturing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lawrenceng
View Profile
New user
Calgary
84 Posts

Profile of lawrenceng
Hi all,
Just wondering if anybody out there has this and would like to do a review on it. Can't seem to find any in all the threads here. It sounds devastating!
A description can be found at htp://www.vikingmagic.com
:righton:
thanks y'all
lawrenceng
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have this and it's very good. It's also easy to do, no moves. Very clean handling. But you need a very good presentation to make this work.

The methods is very smart in this effect. The wallet you receive is not in my taste. It's too big and classy in design. I saw this effect 1995 and I was totally fooled. I think this is a stage and parlour effect and not an close up one.

So, if you like the effect buy it...
I paid about 60 dollars for this effect several years ago in Sweden by El Duco Magic.
lawrenceng
View Profile
New user
Calgary
84 Posts

Profile of lawrenceng
Thanks, Kjellstorm! Was thinking of having it for close up actually. The size is already a turnoff, but can the wallet be examined by the spectator? I'm still considering to get it instead of other wallets. Smile
thanks y'all
lawrenceng
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
No, you cant let the spectator examine the wallet. These effect fools people, promise.
I did this effect for magicians many years ago and they had no clue. They mentioned the effect in the club magazine as a very strong effect! There are many similar effects out and I think this is one of the better ones plus its easy to do.
It was Rich Block that performed this effect in sweden in around 1995.

You can buy it here:
http://www.vikingmagic.com/
killieman54
View Profile
New user
Michigan
2 Posts

Profile of killieman54
I have a Viking Any Card to Wallet I managed to pick up cheap at a magic flea market. Unfortunately it only came with the instructions and "no" cards. I thought I would be able to set it up from the instructions but as you may know they don't discripe in any detail how to set up the wallet or decks. The instructions assume you have the supplied decks and cards. I contacted Viking but they weren't helpful. Can someone please help???
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I had one of these and quickly sold it at a magic auction. I was for the most part disappointed with it. The quality of the product was fine I just didn't like how it worked. I think for the money there are many other better card to wallets on the market.

Have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
remote guy
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of remote guy
I have to agree with Walking Bob. I felt the wallet was just to big and bulky.

Nick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Any Card to Wallet by Viking Manufacturing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL