The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryl vs. Ackerman DVDs - Pros and Cons » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
yentlswolfs
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of yentlswolfs
Daryl does teach bottom dealing in his tapes, alewishus.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1227 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Yes, he does.
I had to go back and look for the tape, but you're right.
I stand corrected.
Thank you.

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Alewishus,

That was very big of you to admit your mistake. I wish that more big names on the magic Café would follow your fine example.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1227 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Thank you asper.

Both my parents were devote Buddhists, but the "A" man don't roll like that - I've got as big an ego as anyone, and I love money!

But that's the thing, me ego ain't scared. Me ego ain't scared.

My parents and I disagreed on just about everything, but they taught me many things, and even though I won't immolate myself in order to protest the Chinese occupation on Tibet like they did, I always admit when I am wrong.

If by admitting that I'm wrong, I set a good example for some of those big names, well, maybe that's Karma.

Mom and Pop, this one's for you.

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
jaschris
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of jaschris
I have all of Dary'ls and half of Ackerman's. Daryl is much more watchable and the material is a little better explained. There is however some stuff on Ackerman's that is not on Daryl's and vice versa. I think Daryl's is defnitely better for a beginner.
P.S This is not to say that the material on Daryl's is beginner stuff. It is an excellent lifelong resource that is the only reference on card magic that a magician would need.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
This topic is continued at Ackerman vs. Daryl (opinions).
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryl vs. Ackerman DVDs - Pros and Cons » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL