The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Another Sawing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Hello everyone!

I hope you don’t mind my bad English Smile I talked to Mr. Timothy Drake well respected Illusionist,Cafe member (former WAM Master) and he suggested that I should write about my ideas here in the Café. These are two beautiful large stage illusions.

Illusion # 1. The Folding Boxes
Illusion # 2. Laszlo’s Pub

You could combine these two illusions or perform separately.
You’ll need assistants.

What the audience can see on the stage: A table and two boxes on it. Box #1 and box #2. The sides of the box are closed but the fronts and the backs are open.
These placed close to the center on the left side of the stage. The Pub (another table) placed on the right side of the stage, 2 or 3 small folding round table with folding chairs (depend how big your stage is)

So let’s start the illusions.
You walk around the table so the audience can see your movement when you behind the table then you walk front of the table and fold #2 boxes on #1 box top. You elevate the boxes from the table to the midair.(your assistant push out the table from the stage) Then you get a big flag and start wave front of the box. By the second or third wave a girl will appear in the box who wore waitress clothes.
You bring down the box and you can start your next illusion. …….. (I purposely left out something here)….. Then you ask the audience who likes beer? You invite as many person as many chair you have on the stage and let them sit. Your waitress serves beer for them. Then she jumps on the table and sits down. She pulls her legs close to her chest. You get a big glass sheet and cut her in half while she sits. The audience clearly can see her legs front of the glass sheet while her upper body behind the glass sheet. You can turn around the table. The glass sheet could be inspected. It could be surrounded

The Folding Boxes routine I put together from other illusions. I never saw someone does in the same way.
The Laszlo’s Pub illusion I’m working long time and finally I came up with this.

What do you think?

Thanks
Laszlo
Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
Sounds very interesting and original. DId you design it yourself?
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
It is only an idea however I made some drawing. I'm not a performer but a magic lover and I would be happy to see this illusions on stage. I want to release the idea to the magic community here for free. I want to take credit only for the illusion name "Laszlo's Pub". But I'll give out the secrets only in one condition. The person have to be an illusionist. The person have to sign an agreement. The person have to pay a professional builder to make the props. I'll choose the builders and the builders will have the secrets. If anyone interested write an email to me at

laci200@yahoo.com

Thanks
PS:
I would like to hear some illusion builders who are willing to work on this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Another Sawing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL