The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Babushka Ring Vanish Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josef K
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Josef K
For your reading pleasure, and my writing pleasure:

This one might be unnecessary strange, I admit! I hope you can follow the description.
You need a large magician, a small magician, an assistant and a bunch of elaborate equipment. An impromptu miracle, you might say Smile

Large magician borrows a ring and swallows it. Small magician straps large magician to an upright table. Small magician gets help from assistant to put on surgical clothes, gloves, facemask and the whole shebang. Small magician/surgeon cuts large magician in half with a big knife then turns a wheel, which pulls the large magician apart. Out from within the large magician emerges the small magician(!), holding the formally swallowed ring. The surgeon is unmasked and reveled to now be the assistant.
Oh, it is probably polite to restore the large magician before moving on...
belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
I like it!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Big smile here. Okay, this sounds great for a show. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Sounds like quality kids show fun.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Josef K
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Josef K
Thanks! Maybe I could sell this to Pen & Teller for big a sack-o-gold. Or maybe not...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » The Babushka Ring Vanish Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL