The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bee Brand Giant Cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ragiv
View Profile
New user
Prince George, BC
95 Posts

Profile of Ragiv
Does Bee make Jumbo Cards? I Have this routine where I finish with 4 Cardini singles, and then produce a jumbo card Joker. The only thing wrong with it is that I only have Dollar Store Jumbo cards with a white border. So, Bee Brand Jumbos? Or is there another full red-backed Jumbo maker?
Jodie - SOCTV
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
To make a bee brand giant card, just glue 4 poker size cards to the back of your current jumbo card, or scan a bee card and enlarge and glue to your giant card. Spray mint by 3M is one glue you can use to glue them together.

No Bee or United States Playing Card Co. does not make jumbo Bee back design playing cards. They only make them in Bick back design. Bick cards also have a white border.

I really do not know why you are concerned with the back design, as you are showing the face of the card. Then discard. So the back is of little importance to my way of thinking. If you are back palming the jumbo, then color the 2 corners that you need to to blend in with your hand.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I had seen them them along time ago, but I believe they are not produced anymore. One of the local magic shops had a deck way back, wish I had purchased them.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2005-08-18 15:44, gumbimagic wrote:
I had seen them them along time ago, but I believe they are not produced anymore. One of the local magic shops had a deck way back, wish I had purchased them.

I believe you are refering to a Giant deck out 10 years ago. A company in Canada marketed a lot of Giant items. Large pencils, rulers, playing cards, etc.

U.S. Playing Card Co. has never made a jumbo deck in Bee back design to my knowledge. This is 7 1/2" by whatever size card.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I am certain is was a Bee brand deck. It was blue had a Bee brand symbol on it, also same back design, same box design. I remember very clearly because I played with them. It was the only deck of jumbo cards the shop had at the time, I was looking for Bicycle brand. The owner of the shop said he only had a Bee brand deck. I went back a month or so later to buy them, because I had switched to using Bee brand, and the owner said he had sold them the day before. I ask if he could get more, he said they were very rare, and a discontinued product. It wasn't clear to me if they were a promotional item or just a limited run item. They were the 7 1/2" by 4" cards. I suppose they could have been a rip-off item from somewhere, but non-the-less, they were Bee brand.
Ragiv
View Profile
New user
Prince George, BC
95 Posts

Profile of Ragiv
I'll try that, wmhegbli.

Would the glue and extra cards make the Jumbo more resistant to bending?
Jodie - SOCTV
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
TenOfClubs is determined to get that BEE Jumbo card alright. Best of luck in the search and wmhegbli's idea.

Always have loved those BEE cards.
Ragiv
View Profile
New user
Prince George, BC
95 Posts

Profile of Ragiv
Too bad I can't order customs straight from US Playing Card Co. Heh.
Jodie - SOCTV
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bee Brand Giant Cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL