The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ted Lesley's Paranormal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doctor_joe
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, CANADA
107 Posts

Profile of doctor_joe
Dear Fellow Magicians and Magic Café Forum Users:

I am relatively new to magic and a hobbyist magician. My quest is to find and learn effects that have great impact, but do not involve difficult sleight of hand. Many times I have made purchase at a magic shop and over the Internet only to be disappointed by the device and workings in relation to the cost of the effect.

In this regard, I am enticed to purchase by Jay Lesley's Paranormal effect, which I assume uses a tiny an powerful device and not fine threads. However, before I purchase the item I have several concerns. What I wan to know is if the magician's hands and apparatus can be shown to be 'clean' after the performance. Does the magician/mentalist have to ditch the device or gimmick on the paper cone?

Joe Amateur (from Vancouver)
islandguy
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of islandguy
No threads, hands are examinable throughout, as are all the props. A powerful close-up effect presented as and experiment or psychokinesis. Does require significant rehearsal and routining to make it really effective (true of most mentalism). I do close-up mentalism infrequently now, so don't use mine much, but a good effect. Keith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ted Lesley's Paranormal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL