The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eyescream by Mac King (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone else actually uses this little piece of strange. It is a fork in the eye gag that can be found in tricks with you head. I wasnt too sure of how it would go, but I performed this at a diner for some friends and they bought into it hook, line, and sinker. I was really surprised at the reactions I got. I think I will be using this more and more because I frequent denny's quite often. I was thinking of giving zit squeeze a try but. Has anyone tried this one. these tricks are simple enough to set up and perform so why not give em a go. Any responses would be greaty appreciated.

Peace,
the demon
Almost Amazing Doug
View Profile
New user
Pullman, WA
78 Posts

Profile of Almost Amazing Doug
TD,

It's great fun at the right moment, I'll agree. I first learned it from one of Penn and Teller's books, I think it was "How to Play With Your Food." They credit Mac King - he got them with it once in a diner.

Doug
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Yup mac mentions penn and tellar in his book. however, he says theirs is a slightly different version. I wonder what the difference is because it seem pretty straight foward to me. oh well, mac's version works just fine for me.

peace,
the demon
enigmax
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
115 Posts

Profile of enigmax
I did this once at a table full of people at a science convention. They were aghast and appalled. Then they kept asking me to do it again for other tables!
"To be on the wire is life, the rest is waiting"
Karl Wallenda
Almost Amazing Doug
View Profile
New user
Pullman, WA
78 Posts

Profile of Almost Amazing Doug
TD,

I have both books, but I can't find *either* at the moment. If I do, I'll compare and see what the difference is between the routines.

Doug
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
I often perform that little trick, it allways freaks people out
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I recall one being where a spoon was used rather than a fork, but the effect is the same!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I recall one being where a spoon was used rather than a fork, but the effect is the same!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
Would you care for some Bread snot with your eyescream, mr demon?
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eyescream by Mac King (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL