The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Customized Presentation For "No Tear" Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Here is a presentational idea for a customized “No Tear” newspaper. First buy the “To Tear” newspaper so you know how it works. Next make a small 8 ½ X 11 flyer on your computer. For less than 3 bucks at Kinko’s you can make this small flyer into a 24X36-in. poster. From this giant poster you can make a customized “no tear”. I have one that has my name and logo on it, and for birthday parties I make one that says Happy Birthday with the kids name on it. I also make a non-gimmicked poster to give to the birthday child. It’s a real easy way to customize your magic show. Taking it a little step further I thought about this. If you have PhotoShop 7 on your computer take a look at the different filters you have for pictures. If you don’t have PhotoShop 7, Kinko’s does. One of the filters is a jigsaw puzzle. Makes any picture look like a jigsaw puzzle. I made a small poster that says “The Magic Of Teamwork!”, made it look like a jigsaw puzzle and took it to Kinko’s to make a 24X36 in. poster from it. Then I made seven or eight jumbo size puzzle pieces to show the loose puzzle. Works the same as the “No Tear” but it looks like a jigsaw puzzle. Would be good for a “teamwork” presentation.
Euangelion
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of Euangelion
Nice idea.
Bill Esborn

"Lutefisk: the piece of cod that passes all understanding."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Customized Presentation For "No Tear" Newspaper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL