The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Card magic in London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
I'll be travelling to London next week for a day.
Which magic shop would you recommend to visit to get books (J Bannon, Aronson...), DVD etc... on card magic.

In Latin America, they are so few magic shop !...

Regards to British Cardicians !
Smile Smile Smile
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Have a look in Davenports at Charing Cross underground station (in the underground concourse outside the station) Plenty of books and stuff there!
ziatro
View Profile
Veteran user
Havant, England
322 Posts

Profile of ziatro
International Magic have a good reputation you might want to give them a look.
Try this link for info on how to get there.

http://www.internationalmagic.com/pages/howto.html
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
If there's one book in particular you want, give them both a call before you go. Davenports is the easiest one to get to if you're in central London, but they're both excellent shops. If you'd like to take a drive around London in a famous black London cab you could visit both.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Great ! thanks a lot for that info, I'm already preparing my wishlist ...
Smile Smile Smile
Ann Omminous
View Profile
New user
Narnia
21 Posts

Profile of Ann Omminous
Yes you must pop into International magic. Plan to go there on a Saturday when the chance of Jerry Sadowitz been on shop floor is much better.
Jerry really is the man and he loves to show his magic, particluary his skill with the pasteboards he's kind of like a juke box of magic, name a trick he'll do it. For pure bafflemant ask him to show you his Five Knuckle Shuffle, it's a thing of beauty.....

A
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Card magic in London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL