The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Area 52 by Peter Duffie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dead_man
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of dead_man
Any one have a review of Area 52 by Peter Duffie, or any other of his e-books for that matter? Please break down the effects. The big thing I want to know is how many effects use gaffs and/or a set up. Thanks.
If the eyes are the window to the soul, you're not going to like the view.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
If my memory serves me correctly, I think there's no gaffed involved in this ebook. Just need some setup, that's all.

Yes, a truly excellent book to study the card magic, there are awesome materials in there. Smile

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
cfleming
View Profile
New user
Chris Fleming Long Beach, Ca.
81 Posts

Profile of cfleming
Just purchased the Area 52 E-book. Great material and some very inovative ideas. Check out Lybrary.com do a search on Area 52 and you'll find a breakdown of all the effects in the book.

Chris
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I've been meaning to get that one. Also check out Open Secrets. Great stuff in there.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Area 52 by Peter Duffie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL