The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Merry Poppings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josef K
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Josef K
Another presentational idea, this time for the pin thru balloon. For your reading pleasure and my writing ditto:

Imagine you've produced your doves and floated your cane around for awhile. Now it's time to show something quite odd. Introduce a table with three inflated balloons - one red, one blue and one yellow. Also show three hatpins with matching color ribbons tied to them. Say: "If I poke the red balloon with the red pin, the red balloon pops. That is not strange." Pop the red balloon. "But if I poke the blue balloon with the yellow pin, the yellow balloon pops." You poke the blue balloon, but the yellow pops. "THAT is strange." "But..." you say and bring forth a white pin "...what happens when I poke the blue balloon with this white pin?" Poke the remaining blue balloon with the white pin - and the dove you just produced pops in a cloud of feathers! Tasteful, I know!

Josef K
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Wow, you posted that just as I was thinking:
"What can I do with my new Exploding Dove™©®?"
:lol:
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
pbg739
View Profile
Veteran user
San Jose, Ca
340 Posts

Profile of pbg739
That's awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Merry Poppings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL