The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Aura Reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I've tried telling people it's not "real" and some just don't believe it, thinking I'm just trying to get out of a weird situation. I agree with Alexandre that I also don't have the time to go after every single person who thinks I'm a witch and show them otherwise! I have the aura reading and I have fun with it as it goes in with my casual psychic entertainment performances. The only serious thing I do is read the tarot, but I do that away from the magic.

Anabelle
pasharabbit
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of pasharabbit
I've done aura readings over the phone at a time before picture phones were widely available. I think people's ability to see aura's is based on simple optical illusions like people's ability to see double. If an aura was an eletromagnetic frequency you could measure it consistently but you wouldn't see it. If it was optical you could measure it consistently too, but you can't. So what's left is a psychological effect. The fact that people go into a trancelike state to see it, leads to the conclusion that's it's a form of suggestion and the visions are hypnogogic. Does it make it false? No, it's just a psychological fact not a physcial one. Do people give off 'energy' as in fun to be around of suck you dry? Sure. Is there an energy tranfer probably not. Just because something is inappropriately attributed to a physical rather than a psychological cause doen't mean it doesn't exist.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
How did you do Aura readings over the phone? You could do it with my system, but it wouldn't be as fun since they wouldn't be able to leave with a simple and colorful drawing of their aura. Fill me in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Aura Reading (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL