The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » axtell board for Christmas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Anyone got any ideas for using the axtell drawing board and Frosty the snowman type routine? jokes, lines, routine outlines...
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Have you tried the Axtell Christmas tape made for the board? With the tree and Santa that plays very well! Start memorizing lines NOW!
Frosty has a magic hat. Will the whole frosty fit on the board in proportion to the face? I usually just use the head?

You draw on his magic hat and he comes to life, maybe he's going to a ball... a snow ball and is looking for two left feet... looks like he left them somewhere.
Oh boy I better stop while I'm a head!
Smile
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
No, No Don't stop. Keep 'em comming. This is what I need. I thought about the tape, but then I could not do frosty. I need jokes and a script.
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Chicago,
Open a word processor and start brainstorming! Type every idea that pops into your head, then go back and weed out the better ideas and put a story together. Feel free to use the ideas I sent above. Smile
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Good idea I'll start on that. Thanks for the push!
www.magicalmemories.us
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
378 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
Maher Vent Studios used to sell a Frosty the Snowman vent figure (made out of, of all things, one of those lighted lawn decorations). Check with them to see if they have a book of snowman routines. Or, any Xmas routine should be adaptable. One word of advice: don't run on too long with the drawing board as the main point to it is the novelty of the drawing "coming to life" and once that wears off, it is best to move on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » axtell board for Christmas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL