The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Secrecy agreement for assistants (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicfest
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of magicfest
Does anyone out there have a template made up as a non discloser agreement for the assistants and dancers in the show. I am hiring new girls and need someting for them to sign. Any help would really be appriciater.
Thanks,
Mark
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Here are a whole bunch of different contracts. They made a good base to build upon.

http://www.4expertise.com/agreements_contracts.html

Best,

Chris.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7391 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Abb Dickson used to have pretty comprehensive one drawn up. Realize though it will probably do you little good unless you spend a lot of money to fight to enforce it. It mainly serves as a bluffing tool.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
I remember seeing a draft of a confidentialy contract by David Copperfield´s team. Man, was it extensive! They were prohibited almost to breath! I saw it at a website, unfortunately I can´t recall which one. But if you do a search on the web maybe you´ll find it. It wasn´t that lon ago.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7391 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
David has one at every venue he plays that ALL stagehands and personnel must sign with the theater. It is very extensive and David has the money to enforce it!

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Check your pm.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1351 Posts

Profile of reedrc
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Check your email........
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
What About Release OF Liability Forms? Any Resources for this?
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
A few years before I became seriously interested in magic, I worked in a theatre and was on the local crew for Copperfield. Before any equiptment was brought off the trucks someone, (Kenner?) brought a video in and someone introduced himself as David's lawyer. You are told if you can't keep a secret, you should leave now. I signed, and I guess he has a copy on file at his place in Vegas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Secrecy agreement for assistants (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL