We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Strongest PK? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
I Purchased Magnet-Up from Hottrix.com and i wonder if this thing i purchase is the world strongest magnet or not, it's size is very small, about 1 cm diameter, and what effect can i use with this new gimmick?
Can someone help me?
Is it Neomydium?
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
AllThumbs
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
376 Posts

Profile of AllThumbs
Nope, I doubt its the world's strongest magnet.

If you go to http://www.wondermagnet.com you will find magnets of ridiculous strength (one claims to distort a computer monitor from up to 30 feet away! Personally I wouldn't have anywhere where I could store something like this in my flat). Bear in mind some of these can be *dangerous*, you could easily lose a finger if you're not careful.

Regards,

Kris Sheglova
The above is all rubbish, except that which you chose to believe
AngelMerlin
View Profile
New user
Madrid, Spain
59 Posts

Profile of AngelMerlin
Have a look at micro 5. It measures 50x50x10 mm, and it´s stength is incredible...

Smile
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
Hi,

I agree that the magnet is probably not the wolds strongest. However, you can do great effects with most decent magnets. Think about the possibility of moving shimmed items with the magnet. Without going into detail on any given effect, that should help get you going.

Stan Smile
brownbomber
View Profile
Regular user
Edinburgh
156 Posts

Profile of brownbomber
How could you lose a finger with a magnet? Curious...

Could this have anything to do with the effect of finding the object (eg. coin) in which hand?

Quote:
If you go to http://www.wondermagnet.com you will find magnets of ridiculous strength (one claims to distort a computer monitor from up to 30 feet away! Personally I wouldn't have anywhere where I could store something like this in my flat). Bear in mind some of these can be *dangerous*, you could easily lose a finger if you're not careful.

BB Smile
wayman
View Profile
Special user
England - Sunderland
587 Posts

Profile of wayman
brownbomber:
Quote:
How could you lose a finger with a magnet? Curious...

Powerful magnets attract each other, and when they do its often at great speed, they can also produce a very vice-like grip.
nappa
View Profile
Regular user
new york
108 Posts

Profile of nappa
I also doubt that its the worlds strongest magnet The government probaly has them. Also as said before check out the m5 at ellusionist.com Its extremely strong
DonMarco
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of DonMarco
Just a little tidbit here...i have found that the special "tape" on c.d.'s in stores here in the U.S. makes great subtle shim materiaL.
"Imagination is the Only Reality"-- Marquis de Sade
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Strongest PK? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL