The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ambient music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iluznst
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
66 Posts

Profile of iluznst
This site isn't for everybody, but if your looking for different sound/background music to accompany your little soiree you might check out this site [outdated link] then goto the mp3s link and download "Hadit - Nightmare Cult". The mp3 file is 8.3mb.

If your interested in the whole album, your German better be pretty good.

Also the links might be interesting. I have yet to fully explore here. There are little gems to be had out there... one needs only to look.

I just happened across it as I do so many things in my travels around the web.

DA
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
DA,

Amazing find. Thank you so much. Unbelievable.
I've been looking for music like this for a long time.
Just so happens I'm doing a Houdini Seance this thursday.
Thank you again.

E-Leoni.
mysterium
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
100 Posts

Profile of mysterium
I'm hesitant to mention this, since I love it so much, but being a generous guy...

One of the most impressive ambient recordings I've ever heard is "Tintinnabulation" in the Environments series.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B......-8068029

Read some of the reviews on that page to get an idea of how effective this recording is.

It's not really music, in any sense -- it's a series of bells, modulated and layered. It's almost subconscious rather than anything with a melody. But it comes closest to evoking an instant state of altered consciousness of any "music" I've ever heard.

This CD is absolutely perfect for doing private readings, and it's great to accompany stage shows, too. If I did seances, I'd use it for background mood music. People soon forget that they're hearing it, but they are still reacting to it viscerally.

I used it on stage for one of my effects at the Phoenix Gathering, and many people commented on how much they loved the music.
Jolan Vanderdark
View Profile
New user
The Brownsville City Morgue
54 Posts

Profile of Jolan Vanderdark
Midnight Syndicate is some ghoulishly appealing music.
Yes....Eventually you will come to me.

And Ohhh...What Sights I Have To Show You!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ambient music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL