The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie to flagpole (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I came up with a idea for my finale in a show to vanish a zombie ball and make a steal for a appearing flagpole with a thanks for coming silk.i thought a poket would work but I wanted to see if anyone could thaink of anything else.
I also wanted to know where I can get a 36in imperial dragon double weight.if possible a rice double.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
A Rice double Wieight zombie silk is very hard to find. They are only available used I believe. Contact Ruth at SKS and see if she has any left.

I have taken the copies made in China and reworked them. I dyed the outer edges black to help with the foulard rollover move on the g*****k, placed two dragon with a piece of 8 momme black cloth and sewn altogether as one unit. It makes a passiable substitue but it is not as good as a Rice.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I contacted ruth a little while ao and she had none,but is there any way I can pay you to rework a copy from china?if you would it may take a while to pay you as I'm a little financile problem right now.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I do have one done in stock at this time. Price is $125 plus $4 shipping.

It is something that I can make up should this sell before you are able to buy it.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I just asked ruth about using a blendo then since its double weight using it after produing it as a zombie silk.if that doesn't work out it will tae me a very long time to get $129.but if I do run into some money I will contact you immediently.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
You might be able to use a blendo but you will have to figure out how to deal with the gaffed edge of it. That might be a problem.

I would practice with a very nice piece of fabric. There are some gorgeous oriental fabrics out right now that was very inexpensive.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie to flagpole (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL