The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Charity MAgic Show to Help With Hurrican Katrina Victims (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
Has anyone thought of doing this?? It would be a great way to help raise maoney to help the red cross. Not to mention that it may be good publicity(not the main reason for the show though). Or mabey a good publicity stunt like a Suspeded SJ escape if the public raises enough funds.... Any thoughts?
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I have been asked to help by a college association, so heres my personal attempt:

"Being a mentalist, I have been fortunate enough to travel the world and make friends across the globe. That's why when Katrina hit the Louisiana coast, I was devastated. Having performed every venue in New Orleans from the glitz and glamour of the convention center to the tourist filled exciting streets of the French Quarter, I have managed to create friendships with fellow performers and even weave real magic in the hearts of crowds from across the world. That's why I wish to personally give back to the victims that I call friends, family, and colleagues.

25% of the profits from isolated shows booked from now until the end of the year will be personally donated by me to the American Red Cross. 35% of all co-op shows will also be personally donated!

May the real magic and mystery that once filled the streets of New Orleans be rebuilt again!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Charity MAgic Show to Help With Hurrican Katrina Victims (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL