The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » pavel's color changing knot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Swami Bill
View Profile
Regular user
Le Monde
135 Posts

Profile of Swami Bill
Does anyone know this effect? I'm thinking of purchasing it and would like some feedback. It seems like a good effect. What is the skill level? Audience response? Routine? What's the scoop?
Thanks in advance.
That's MISTER Swami Bill to you.
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
Shame I only just came across this thread.
I have purchased this effect twice and not because it was no good the first time.
Vice-versa - it is in my opinion one of the best illusions in it's range.

I simply use it anywhere and anytime, both for stage work, children shows, close up and even imrompto work. I now have a spare so I can have one with me all the time.

I very highly recommend this trick.

Skill level is very easy, audience reaction is "how the.... did he do that?"

IT'S THAT GOOD.

As far as routine - you might want to consider incorperating it into something that plays a little longer. It is a flash effect and takes aproxemately 3 seconds from start to finish.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Yes, do get it. It is a killer and like mentioned, incorporated into a longer routine instead of a stand-alone piece.
Sent from my Typewriter
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
My recommendation is to purchase Pavel's Cabaret Ropes video. He demonstrates the color changing knot plus several other great rope routines. He also tells you how to make the most of the ropes yourself. Smile
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Themagicquest
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Califorina
57 Posts

Profile of Themagicquest
I have this trick and it is a good investment you should buy it! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » pavel's color changing knot (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL