The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Spelmann DVDs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-09-07 06:27, bubbleburst2004 wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-09-06 21:20, scott b. wrote:

Nothing bad with mental magic either , Larry Becker has made a living off of it.

Oh dear.

I love some of Larry's stuff, but if you think he's made his living off performing that stuff, then you really are showing your lack of understanding of what's what.

Larry always had a real job, like and added a little cream to the cake by selling mental magic to magicians like you.

enjoy

bb

Yes, I'm familiar with his Agency. Im meaning though he got by and made a name for a respected name for himself with his stuff.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
Hey guys, thanks for answering my question. Nice one?
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Yes, I believe its 50+ posts.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
Thanks for that, Scott b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Spelmann DVDs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL