The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Pop Krieger Cups and Balls info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saheer
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of saheer
Is there any account or description out there of Pop Krieger's full cups and balls routine?

Just curious.
Thanks!
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Johnny Thompson does the Krieger routine. I think it's on one of his 'Commercial Classics' tapes/DVDs.

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
saheer
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of saheer
Thanks! I think I've seen that but thought he only did one phase where the balls appear under a stack of cups. The rest of the routine involved impersonations of Malini and Vernon's final loading sequence (which I've read was influenced by Krieger).

I like the Welsh name, by the way.
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24273 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
You might want to contact Ted Bogusta at Martinka's. He has Pop Krieger's cups. He may know something about Pop's routine.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Quote:
On 2005-09-06 14:18, saheer wrote:
I like the Welsh name, by the way.

Diolch!
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Pop Krieger Cups and Balls info (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL