We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Paging Slim Price (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Slim...wherever the hell you are...get me an update (PM or eMail) on that critter you have in the box...all them thar freeloaders at the SG better have paid you to see it! Smile

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Haha - Doug it was a great Zibit! I was hanging out with Slim for a large portion of the week and don't worry... he was dinging many of the guests.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Hahaha...great! He needed to ding ALL of them though!!! Since I hadn't heard from him, I thought maybe he pawned the durn thing. Smile
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Hahaha- hey, I certainly would have given him a good price if he was looking to sell it! ;-)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well...here I am! I accept Good Prices! Smile
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
In the Spring I'll be lookign to purchase a few zibits for my collection. And don't worry, you and two others are on the list of people to contact about just that. Smile

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Two others don't count. Smile
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Haha - It's nothing personal. I'm just looking for a variety of styles for my collection is all.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
As well you should!

(but they don't count):-)
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
There is only ONE source for zibits, ang that's Doug. All others are complete frauds! (Not that Doug's aren't either, but who's to quibble?)

BTW, Doug, you should consider trademarking the word.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I had a guy with the real last name of ZIBIT email me wondering why I called them 'Zibits...Smile
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Doug, we are alive and well in Buffalo,and will hopefully take the "Zibit' to Toronto soon. We are at 716 882-5963
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Great to hear from ya Slim!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll talk to you in a week or so...we'll be at sea for a bit and not near phone or computer. Hope you're making gas money with the you know what.

Best to you

Doug
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Nice to hear from you, Slim! I hope you find beauty amongst your travels. What about starting a journal? We would love to read about your journey. Did you ever score that laptop?
Autumn Morning Star
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Thanks Morningstar, Krista and I find beauty everywhere... We are alive and well and as usual,almost broke. My Guardian Angel works very hard for us! Just now, we are at Allegany Park, taking a break from visiting some of my family.(Total grandkids- 21) We are still shaking down, lots of expense and repairs, but we(I) have driven more than 6000 miles so far, not bad for a 70 year old geezer with bum legs. We will be leaving NY state in a few days towards Chicago and then west, probably across Montana to Colorado. Anyone who needs a beautiful lady and a dried prune who knows all the acts, We need to find work! We want to stay in the SS business. I can still do some of the acts, or MC, or consult.
We are using libraries for the internet. It's sad, and a sign, that many are closing.
Slim & Krista
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Paging Slim Price (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL