The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vaxjo, Sweden (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Joseph
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Martin Joseph
Hi,
I'll be in Växjö, Sweden this weekend. If anyone knows of any shows in the area, could they PM me please?
Kind regards,
Martin Colclough.
Paul Sherman
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, VA
1511 Posts

Profile of Paul Sherman
That's weird, that's the second time today I've run across something mentioning Vaxjo, Sweden. The other was in a case I was reading this afternoon.

Coincidence?

Actually, yes, almost certainly.
"The finished card expert considers nothing too trivial that in any way contributes to his success..." Erdnase

some youtube videos
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
"Coincidence, I think not". That's Marc Salem's tagline in his shows.
David43
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of David43
Marc Salem ... cool guy
I Put a Spell On You
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Did you know that his real first name is Moshe (or pronounced Moi she). His father was a rabbi. Many magicians have had fathers are Rabbis including the most famous of all, Houdini.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Does one need their father to be a rabbi? My father is in his mid-70's (oddly, so is my taste in music) and I don't think I can get him to convert.
Steve V
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Back to Sweden,

Marting, the Swedish Magic Circle has a chapter in Vaxjo. They meet every Friday night. They meet in a room at the Stanton Church, which is one of the biggest churches in Vaxjo. I'm sure you could track them down when you're there. I also pm'ed you a contact email for a friend I have in Broome, which is near Vaxjo and he may be able to assist.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Martin,

My friend said you contacted him and you'll be meeting up this weekend. When you get back, please tell us all about your trip. I'm curious about your thoughts on the Swedish magic scene.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vaxjo, Sweden (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL