The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » King Arthur story for clock trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
Hi,

I love stories about King Arthur and I'm working out a story for the "clock" trick where instead of the numbers of the clock it is the knights of the round table. Has anyone else tried something like this?
David43
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of David43
That's a really neat idea, but make sure you register the copyright for "the clock trick" in case someone else disputes you thought of it.

cheers

David
I Put a Spell On You
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
Yes I agree...
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
You could do a 7 keys to baldplate type idea. Have 12 swords in a rock. Only 1 is free. When the spectator says it, say "you are the king". For kids, you could even give away a crown (with your advertising materials stamped on the inside, of coure).
Martin Joseph
View Profile
New user
UK
70 Posts

Profile of Martin Joseph
Isn't there a force using a clock face? Or is this what you mean by the 'clock trick'?
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
The mathmatical basis has been used with many things...numbers, letters, company logos, people, cartoon characters, you name it. Carry on with the knights or whatever you want but it is a variation not a creation.
Steve V
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Martin, I think yes, he means the clock face force. I would say it could be a fun way to include which of the knights was the one to find the grail as well.(only because I think the sword and rock bit is way overdone _thanks Mr. Disney!)
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
516 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
Disney did it once in the movies how is that overdone?
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17489 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My Daughter Kyleen once pulled the Sword from the Stone at Disney's Magic Kingdom...Lot's of FUN! And not OVERDONE!
I think that King Arthur sits at the head of the Round Table. The force is used to see which Knight will set off to find the Holy Grail...Everyone miraculously chooses the SAME KNIGHT....Then you break into the Holy Grails and Balls routine Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Skim

Don't let Dan Brown read that last line!

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » King Arthur story for clock trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL