The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Have you ever messed up your best trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Peter Stobie
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee, WI
177 Posts

Profile of Peter Stobie
Slush Powder doesn't work so well when you grab the cup emptied during previous performance instead of your reset cup!

-Pete
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13626 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2011-03-09 22:21, rbattle wrote:
If you have not messed up you are not performing. I have seen Burton, Copperfield, and numerous others make mistakes. It is how you handle the error that determines how good you really are.

Robert

Copperfield's greatest mess up was cutting the tip of his finger off. Blood and all.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
395 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
I saw the Masked Magician mess up live on Italian t.v. He tried to get out of it by introducing another card trick, which he messed up as well. Because they didn't understand him, he got out of it. Funny stuff.
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
My equivocation failed and I had to hand-out the "wrong" lemon for Bill to Lemon. As the spectator cut open the lemon and found it "empty", I had NO idea what to do. Then It came to me. "Oh, I forgot to 'double tap' the lemon", which I then did with the remaining lemon w/ my wand. It fit with a previous ruse I was using with a Cup and Ball presentation, and may have "increased" the magic.
In my "panic", I really just hoped the bill would be in there, somehow. lol
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
tkuiveuxo
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of tkuiveuxo
There are some very funny stories here, sadly I never messed a trick in a way that is worth mentioning D:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Have you ever messed up your best trick? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL