The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dusty the magic clown
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Dusty the magic clown
Do any of you know of any ongoing shows here in Mass, or in RI I don't know of any and I would like to go and attend to support my brothers and sisters in Magic.
Lazarus
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Lazarus
I will be in Rhode Island next month! We should meet up.
Regards,

Laz.

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one other person." -Vi Putnam
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
There is a lot of magic in Mass. You have La Grande Davids show, you have the street guys in Boston and Cambridge, you have that bar show in Cambridge...
Steve V
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
There's a magic show every Tuesday in Cabridge, Mass called the Mystery Lounge. It's always a good show, with guys like Oliver, Stetson, and Kradolfer appearing regularrly. Kradolfer is a hoot, I saw him headline a show and he's hilarious. He's probably the most under rated comedy magician out there.
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2005-09-18 11:11, asper wrote:
There's a magic show every Tuesday in Cabridge, Mass called the Mystery Lounge. It's always a good show, with guys like Oliver, Stetson, and Kradolfer appearing regularrly. Kradolfer is a hoot, I saw him headline a show and he's hilarious. He's probably the most under rated comedy magician out there.

Kradolfer a hoot????
Steve Kradolfer?
The Steve Kradolfer from Hanks?
Hilarious? Steve, hilarious????

Just kidding. I've had the pleasure of working with all of the above at The Lounge and, your right. Steve really IS a hoot. Check it out: http://www.mysterylounge.com
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On 2005-09-14 08:09, Dustythemagicshrineclown wrote:
Do any of you know of any ongoing shows here in Mass, or in RI I don't know of any and I would like to go and attend to support my brothers and sisters in Magic.

Not too far from Providence, in Groton CT, Mark Wilson will be in lecture on October 13th. For more details, please PM me.
npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
Hi,

I will be in Boston mid-Nov and would be interested in hearing about any magic going on. I always try to attend the Mystery Lounge.

Cheers,

Nick
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Here ya go guys!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......75&0
I'd love to see some of you there. And if you do then by all means be sure to come over and introduce yourselves after the show.

Also, for those of you interested then please feel free to join my monthly email list (don't worry - it's only once a month and we don't EVER share your information with anyon else). Info on how to join can be found on the homepage at http://www.MattTheKnife.com

Cheers,
Matt (TK)
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Thus far, in less than 4 days, 25% of the tickets have already been sold.

For those of you that've purchased tickets, please be sure to stick around after the show and say hello.

Cheers,
-Matt(TK)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL