The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Entity: Performance stories (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Hey guys, just curious if any of you Entity owners have any interesting presentations you might want to share.

Jeff K
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Most of us who had Entity sold it right away. Do you actually do that trick?
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon....
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Patrick, What do you do with it?
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Jeff,

What's your presentation for this. Now, I'm paranoid that I got rid about this without thinking about it enough.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Asper, oh why would you have sold it. A little fast to sell it considering it has only been out a month. Tons of ideas, I have even used it on a floating cieling. The tile move up and down, do your card to ceiling then watch the card move on the ceiling. One good performance and you have made your money back.

Jeff K
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
JK: Well, that is about the coolest application for it I can imagine.
The entity in the ceiling, I mean. Have you tried with a piece of PK-bent silverware? Imagine moving a fork (IT or banal M5), bending it, then tossing it to the ceiling, to move it around.

Then pass the offering plate for your new religion (just kidding.)
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Brian you painted an awesome picture in my mind.
I would be interested if you or someone actually does that and can confirm it.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

I've used it to move various objects on my coffee table while entertaining guests. I recently made a move into an apartment complex that was built on an old factory site. Plenty of stories in this area from the 60's - cereal murder, ghost stories etc. Of course any movement is done while I'm unaware of it. I've also used it to move a plastic bottle cap while a group concentrated and willed the hallucination to happen. Of course when attention was returned to the bottle cap after the reaction to its initial movement the bottle cap was back in its original location. Etc.
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-09-17 19:52, Patrick Redford malaproped:
I've used it to move various objects on my coffee table while entertaining guests. I recently made a move into an apartment complex that was built on an old factory site. Plenty of stories in this area from the 60's - cereal murder, ghost stories etc.
This could account for the General Mills "Boo Berry" ghost mascot. Smile
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Serial - thanks for that : ) I must have been hungry at the time of my post.
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

If I had the money, I'd explore Patrick's ideas with several entities in various places... as well as a few polters (Phanthomas)....
------

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow, this deserves a second look. I bet many who sold it wish they hadn't now. Takes a while to get use to Id imagine.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Wow Brian, you have given some really good ideas, love the silverware idea, will definetly be experimenting with that. Thanks, I appreciatte it.

Jeff K
Santa Ana
California
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Entity: Performance stories (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL