The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Max Maven interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Whacky Neighbor
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA
79 Posts

Profile of Whacky Neighbor
Has there ever been an in depth interview with Max Maven in Magic Magazine or Genii (or anywhere else for that matter)? I've been looking for a good interview with him and all I'm getting is interviews conducted BY him. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

WN
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Magic Magazine had one a years ago. I will find the issue and give you the details later tonight, unless someone else beats me to it. Smile
Whacky Neighbor
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA
79 Posts

Profile of Whacky Neighbor
That would be fantastic - thank you very much!
KornbergMagic
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of KornbergMagic
Check Magic Magazine sometime in 1996; they did a cover story on him. Sorry I can't remember the month, but at least 1996 narrows it down.
Please note that the bowl at the back of the church labeled 'for the sick' is for monetary donations ONLY.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Magic Magazine has an index of their articles on their website. Here's the link:
http://magicmagazine.com/magicmagazinefinder.html

I put in "Maven interview" in the search box, and this info was returned:
Feature / Interview
Max Maven: A Point Of View
Maven, Max
Author: Rory Johnston
Issue: 6/1996
Page: 48-54
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Max Maven interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL