The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My sister's in the Emergency room (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Jaxon, you and your family are in my prayers. I know what its like to have a sister who is sick.

God Bless you,

Jeff
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
771 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Jaxon...

Speaking as a person who had a tumor that was unremovable I can say that there IS hope...I went the Radiation and Chemo route and it worked...

Never lose hope and be very grateful for the wonderfully loving family you obviously have...

God Bless you all and you and your family will be in my prayers.

Prof. Piper
(Terry)
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2539 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks again everyone.

Well, things where starting to look better for my sister. She is on some medication to control seizures. Eventually they'll start the radiation and chemo to try and shrink it. She started working again. Only a couple of days a week in four hour shifts. She needs the money of course because she has a daughter at home but her job is mainly just giving her something to do with her time. She can't do much though. She's very weak and 4 hour shifts is about all she can handle.

Like I said, things where looking better but at the moment they're not. Yesterday was Christmas. While my family was opening their presents she had a seizure. A pretty bad one. She's still home right now but she's not doing all that good at the moment. I can't stand it right now. The feeling of hopelessness my entire family is feeling because there's really nothing we can do. Yes, we're all here for her and I know us being there for her helps but that doesn't take away the feeling of wanting her to not be in this situation.

My heart goes out to those who have been through this such as you Professor Piper. Not only you but your family and loved ones. Thanks for sharing that you where able to over come it. That thought is in the back of my mind and I'll try to remember it.

Thanks again for listening everyone.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My sister's in the Emergency room (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL