The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Post-Justify by Julian 'Bev' Moore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
I recieved my copy of Post-Justify last night and wow- I havent had this much fun with a book and paper in may hands since I read Peek Encores. Julian Moore explains with detailed photos how to utilize the common Post-it pads to create amazing mental feats in an imprompu setting. The ideas are not only clever but very practical. I especially enjoyed the 100% peek and the Post-it switch (and peek). He has tips on indexes and some PW tips and also includes alternate variations. He pretty much covers everything you can do with a Post-It note when it comes to mentalism. Its like these things were invented for our use.

Ran Pink
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Glad you liked it!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Indeed, an excellent book...highly recommended...

we are lucky to have access to many of the great authors here on the Café...
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
Can I buy it in the UK ?

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Hi Piers,

It is available for immediate download from http://www.magic-notes.com

Just go to "Bestsellers" and you'll find it there. And I've said it before, it is a fantastic work, an absolute classic! Bev's a freakin geeeeeenius, dude (and, I suspect, a product of illicit genetic engineering)! Brilliant methods, very practical routines, and fully and clearly photo illustrated. And since he reduced the price to $25, every mentalist should have it, no exception. I love it.

Seth
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
Thank you !
Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I have just released a fifth anniversary edition of POST JUSTIFY

Please follow this link to the ebooks section:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&0

Five years? Seriously? Unreal.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I cannot believe it has been five years, Bev. That is amazing.

And this is an amazing and thorough collection of wonderul techniques and routines using post it notes. There is nothing else like it and I highly recommend it.

Post it notes are ubiquitous in our world so being able to re-create any mentalism effect using them is a powerful tool to have in your aresenal. Post Justify will allow you to do this and more.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
To flog a dead cliche: there are a couple of tips-- not even effects-- that were alone worth the price of this book.

thanks bev

dave
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I just received the 2010 Update. A lot of really neat looking stuff has been added.

Thanks Julian!!

Elliott
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thanks everybody. It doesn't keep giving QUITE as much as Switchcraft, but I'm doing my best!
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
608 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
Just got my updated version, and what can I say? FANTASTIC!!!

I loved the Q&A with post it.

Thanks, Julian!!!
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I bought this ebook a while back and have not recieved any updated versions??

Where's the manager?
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
PMd you Boydy
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Thursday 6th October 2011

An update in the form of a supplement. Coming soon. Very soon. Like in a minute.
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Bed time now... but buying this tomorrow. Was let in on only one of the ideas in this book today, by an actual worker singing its praises... and is honestly, this one method alone is worth the price of the whole book. Simple, genius thinking. . . and an idea I will use for the rest of my performing days. Seriously THAT good.

If the rest of the book is as good as this one method... then I am in for a massive treat.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Without knowing the method you're talking about, Paul, I still feel confident in saying the rest of the book is as good.

And, yes, you are indeed in for a treat. And with Bev's message that a supplement is on it's way, so are the rest of us.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Great book. And it's available on itunes for a good price too if you have an iphone!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
The updates have all gone out. HOWEVER this was done by searching through emails going back years and scouring paypal payments so there are bound to be people who have fallen through the cracks. Also, there are people who originally bought Post Justify from magic-notes.com back in the days when it was first released, and even Outlaw. So if you have bought a copy and haven't received an update via email, please get in touch using pjupdate@thecoldreadingcompany.co.uk with proof of purchase (no matter where you bought it) and I'll get you this new update and make sure you're up to speed!

There's even some ideas that didn't make it into this new supplement. You'll have to wait a bit more. I have a feeling it'll never end.

(By the way, the only way to really stay in the loop with everything is to sign up to the mailing list - to be honest tracking previous owners down is becoming a bit of a nightmare after all these years!)
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Awesome! Proof sent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Post-Justify by Julian 'Bev' Moore (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL