The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Doctor Zodiac's Underground Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Well the controversial Dr Zodiac is at it again and this time he’s gone underground.
Having done a stint with a sideshow this summer the good doctor is back with some unusual tidbits,…………... but unusual is what you have come to expect from Scott.

I am truly amazed that Scott at such a young age is such a prolific writer and creator of effects and he is without a doubt one very driven performer.

I want to say that Scot has always been professional and respectful in any dealings with myself and I do believe truly that he will be a very successful performer in the commercial media sense of the word.

In other words I think it won’t be too long before you see him on a television special.

The Underground offering has some excellent material with my favorite being the Aqua’narium.

The following is from Scott’s website
The second book of a series on mentalism by author Doctor Zodiac. The material in this book is extremely ADVANCED! This is the real work on underground mentalism, and a must have for anyone looking for the real work on cutting edge mentalism effects. This book includes:
Bullet Catch: Redone - Unique and extremely clean bullet catch as created for an MTV Special for James Cheung. Extremely amazing!
Genesis: The NO Tossed Out Deck, Tossed Out Deck! - Can be performed anytime anywhere with any deck of cards!
Heart Attack: A Magician Killer! - The evolution of psychological poker!
Asphyxiated: Learn to simulate travel to the astral plane!
Back to Back Drawing Duplication: Enough Said? Close up or stage.
PS’Fear: Psychological fear removal and mind reading.
Aqua’narium: Aqua’nary - A real bird lives underwater with fish! A Must see for any sideshow fan!
Q2: A new close up or stage Q & A Miracle..
Completely printed and jam packed with material!

You can check it out here.
http://www.scottxavier.com/underground.htm
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Doctor Zodiac's Underground Mentalism (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL