We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » I don't smoke! How to produce smoke from mouth? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
Hello Guys,

I actually do not smoke and really don´t want to even try. I do not like the idea of having smoke inside my lungs.
Yet, I want to produce smoke from my mouth in order to fill a bubble with smoke for example or for the "Smoke in glass".
Is there any way that I can do that?

Thanks in advance!!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21840 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, there is a way. But it uses chemicals that are more dangerous then cigarettes and maybe the soap bubble would cancel out the acid.

Have you ever heard of not inhaling the cigarette smoke?
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
Yes, I have heard. Thanks a lot for the big tip.
But still I do not want the real smoke in my mouth..
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
HELP!
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
I had purchased a nice smoke from thumb gimmick several years ago from Tannens. I do believe you had to put some sort of tobacco into the unit though. I'm not really sure what to tell you, I myself do not smoke and never have. But, when I wanted to do some effects with the Vito Lupo's smoking glass I sucked it up and didn't inhale. It tastes like crap but it is a small price to pay for a good effect and your art. Just wash your mouth out with Listerene after the show and that is about all the help I can offer.
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Ruijorge - I think Caveat's reply is about the best you can get. If you are so anti, leave it alone and do something else!

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Ruijorge : there are cigarettes out there that contains no harmful chemicals (helps the smokers to quit) (has no nicotine or tobacco) you eliminate the risk of nicotine/tar/and other additive chemicals, the only thing left is the CO caused by the fumes, and if you don't inhale it shouldnt be a problem...just my two cents....hope this helps!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
Use an incense stick for smoke from glass
still_ill
View Profile
Loyal user
florida
201 Posts

Profile of still_ill
Quote:
On 2005-09-21 11:35, MopKrayz wrote:
Use an incense stick for smoke from glass

that's a good idea...you could cut it down super small too and it would burn for a long time...and smell good too
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » I don't smoke! How to produce smoke from mouth? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL