The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Eastern Ontario Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
For any one interested, Pat and I have a few things coming up in Eastern Ontario.

September 27 at 2 p.m. we will be part of Music Magic and Memories. This 90 minute show features ourselves and a singer friend and is in support of the Alzhiemer's Society. The show is at the Empire Theatre in Belleville. We will be performing 4 different routines in the show; our dove routine, a spoof reader routine, a pitchman routine and a series of stage illusions.

October 6 I will be the guest on the 2 hour Open Line show at CJBQ 800 out of Belleville. I will be promoting our October 29 show. I'll be doing a number of mentalism effects with the listeners.

October 29 at 8 p.m. we will be performing our Tribute to the Life and Times of Harry Houdini at the Brighton Barn Theatre. This show will also feature our friend and author of "Messing With Minds," James Biss. The show will feature a number of escapes and mentalism effects presented in an entertaining "history lesson" Smile format. This show will also be part of the WEAR event seen in other threads here at the Café.

All the best,

Rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Eastern Ontario Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL