The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Congratulations » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
This is for EVERYONE who ever posted on this board, and helped form this into the best hands down message board on the net!

Congratulations on hitting 500 members!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
Way to go !!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
From the mentalists' table, that's the corner table by the window under the sign "A Penny For Your Thoughts", I send my congratulations. If you open the sealed e-mail I sent you earlier this week, you will see that I successfully predicted this achievement, but I sensed you already knew that! Smile

For those who believe, no explanation is needed. For those who do not believe, no explanation is necessary. Dunninger
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe has come a long way since September 7th, 2001, the first day we went online live.

I am so happy that many of you have chosen us as your second home, an honor we do not take for granted.

Building the Cafe into what you see before you has not been an easy task. We have lost a few along the way, but we have gained so much more in return.

My crazy idea has materialized into reality, and my life has changed along the way. I have Less free time, more responsibilities, and not a day goes by that there is not a problem for me to take care of.

However, I have made new friends, broadened my magical thinking, and have regained confidence in my own ideas.

Thanks to everyone for helping to make The Magic Cafe the best magic board on the Internet.

We have a lot of surprises in store for the coming year, so get a refill on that coffee, and hold on to your wands, it's gonna be a good time for us all. Smile

Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Let me add my congratulations as well! It's great to see how well this community has taken off, and to have a place where everyone is so friendly and helpful. I hope to see you all here for many years to come!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
501 members, I was thrilled to death when we hit 10. I can't begin to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge & opinions. It seems like The Cafe has always been here, it is a part of my life that was missing.

I feel so comfortable here, I am truly among friends.

Thank you all so much for making The Cafe what it is & what it will be.

Smile

Thanx,

Ichazod

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Ichazod@hotmail.com
Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
Yippie!!! Congrats on the over 500 members, at this rate Magic Cafe is bound to be the biggest and best.

:dance: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yours In Magic

Mike
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Thank you everyone for your thoughtful posts, and for lending a helping hand to others!

This is a wonderful board, and I am proud to be a part of it!

I hope to meet many of you at this years, "Convention At The Capital" held in Sacramento!

Magically Yours!

Steve

Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
I must say...I was not surprised to see The Cafe hit the 500 mark. After all, you can't stop a good thing from growing! The Cafe is, in my opinion, the best magic forum on the net!!!!

Congrats!!! And be proud of what you have accomplished!!!!!!

Bengi Smile
Cliff
View Profile
New user
Warrington, England.
73 Posts

Profile of Cliff
I'm amazed that it has taken so long as this is the best magic site on the net.

Well done to all the team involved in running it. Keep up the good work. Smile Smile Smile Smile
All the best

Cliff
Kenz Krazy
View Profile
New user
Kent in the U.K
74 Posts

Profile of Kenz Krazy
Congratulations...well done!
Davro
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
319 Posts

Profile of Davro
Terrific, thanks for the site guys Smile
Best Wishes, David
<BR>
<BR>Mid way this way of life we're bound upon, I woke to find myself in a dark wood, where the right road was wholly lost and gone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Congratulations » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL