The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Allan Ackerman Lecture Notes 2004 :O)! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
165 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
Greetings friends!

Not quite sure where the appropriate place to post this was, but......

I was hoping that someone might have a lead on Allan Ackerman's contact info.?

I tried to gather an email listing for the Mathematics/Computer science staff at University Nevada Las Vegas, but Ackerman was nowhere to be found on the University home site.

I would like to purchase a set of lecture notes from Allan which are simply called ACKERMAN 2004. I picked up a Companion DVD to these notes via Ebay, and I'd love to read along with the notes. Does anyone have these notes? Where they originated for the LVMI 2004, or for another lecture tour by Ackerman?

No luck with the usual avenues (i.e., Richard Hatch, Andy Greget, Denny and Lee Las Vegas/Baltimore, Misdirections Magic shop, Houdini's Las Vegas, Bryon Walker, etc.). So I thought to go directly to the source.

Perhaps someone could guide my search?

Thanks a million!

Pal Gene
Curmudgeon
View Profile
Loyal user
Iowa
245 Posts

Profile of Curmudgeon
The DVD that you bought was intended to be included with the set of notes and only shows the moves but no explainations. So basically someone is making a profit off a DVD that was made by Ackerman to show you what the moves look like in the notes. I'll pm you his email, I don't know if he has any sets left of his 2004 notes but you can try.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Allan Ackerman Lecture Notes 2004 :O)! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL