The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Coin Magic by Richard Kaufman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
I bought this book looking for some good impromptu coin stuff. There is so much I have no ide where to start! What are the good one's in here?
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
You can start by looking at the threads regardings that great book in the Show me the money forum...
Smile Smile Smile
Uli Weigel
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin, Germany
1478 Posts

Profile of Uli Weigel
Why not start at page one? Just a thought...
coinmagic143
View Profile
New user
Annapolis, MD
67 Posts

Profile of coinmagic143
Uli, EXCELLENT POINT. Smile. I couldn't have said it better myself. Kramerica 2010, there is a wealth of information contained in those pages. One of my favorites is Geoff Latta's C/S/B routine. Very well thought out and FRIES people. I've tweaked the handling a bit to fit my own style but the routine is one of my favs. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill
leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
I didn't like the Hugard's "Expert Card Technique" (or some of his others reprinted by Dover pubs). I bought it, read it, and could not adapt anything for use. I did buy the Amateur Magician's Handbook, and read, re-read, etc. and found a lot of useful material. That was over 30 years ago and I still use some of the material found there--Dai Vernon's Royal Marriages, Miser's Dream, Easy as Spelling your Name to name a few.
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
Philipp K
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
229 Posts

Profile of Philipp K
Just read the entire book, make some notes if you like something and simply read those pages again and start practicing.
Doc Brown : If you put your mind to it , you can accomplish anything .
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
Quote:
On 2005-10-01 07:42, Philipp K wrote:
Just read the entire book, make some notes if you like something and simply read those pages again and start practicing.

I agree completely...however, the copper silver section may be a place to start.

dug
Deckless Wonder
coinmagic143
View Profile
New user
Annapolis, MD
67 Posts

Profile of coinmagic143
It really depends on what your interests are??? Like if you do not know much about edge grip and like that idea, start off with the David Roth section. Me personally, I got a lot of great ideas out of the Geoff Latta section. But there are all kinds of goodies, different spellbound moves. I also liked the 2 Slydini sleights that were in the book. Just my opinion, Cheers,

Bill
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
One of my favorite magic books, just read it all!
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Coin Magic by Richard Kaufman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL